All posts by admin

PR Card Renewals

Permanent Residence Card/ Renewals

If you travel outside of Canada, the Permanent Resident card (PR card) is the verification that you are a Permanent Resident of Canada. If you are returning to Canada from abroad on an airplane, boat, train or a bus, you must have a valid PR card with you to seek re-entry. PR cards are valid for five (5) years, and must be renewed on the basis of having met the residency obligations .

If you have resided outside of Canada for a long period of time and are attempting to enter Canada without having met the residency obligations required to renew your PR card, you may be refused entry at the Canadian border.

Residency Obligations

In order to be eligible for the renewal of the PR Card, Permanent Residents of Canada must reside in Canada for 730 days with respect to every 5-year period through any of the following:

  • Being physically present in Canada
  • Accompanying abroad a parent, spouse or common-law partner who is a Canadian Citizen
  • Being employed aboard by a Canadian business or government service

Some points to consider:

  • PR cards will not be issued outside of Canada
  • PRs outside of Canada without a valid PR card may be issued a temporary travel document to enter Canada (PRTD)

If your PR card is about to expire and you wish to travel abroad, contact us today to renew your PR card.

Start your initial consultation by filling out the Assessment Form. We will get back to you shortly with availability for your appointment.



In order to apply for Canadian citizenship, the following requirements must be established:

  • Age: You must be at least eighteen (18) years or older.
  • Permanent resident status: You must have permanent resident status in Canada.
  • Residency requirement: You must have physically lived in Canada, as a permanent resident, for a minimum duration of four (4) years (1,460 days) in the 6-year period preceding the application, and for at least 183 days during each of the four years. This requirement does not apply to children under the age of 18.
  • Income tax filing: You must have filed your personal income tax in the four tax years within the six-year period preceding the application.
  • Official language skills: Applicants aged between 12-64 must demonstrate minimum language skills (CLB 4 in speaking and listening or academic documentation proving secondary or post-secondary school was in English or French).
  • Pass the Citizenship test (only 14-64 years old).
  • To apply for children under the age of 18; parents or legal guardians must make the application and one parent must be a Canadian citizen or who is in the process of applying for citizenship at the same time.

The Canadian citizenship application requirements are expected to undergo changes in the near future, with new legislation currently under review. Some of the upcoming changes include: inclusion of residence as a temporary resident in calculating the residency requirement; lowering the age cutoff line required to demonstrate the official language skills; and the removal of the requirement of intent to reside in Canada.

If you believe that you are ready to apply for Canadian citizenship, call us to today to get started!
Start your initial consultation by filling out the Assessment Form. We will get back to you shortly with availability for your appointment.

Owner Operator Program

Owner Operator Program

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry’s standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Permanent Residence

Express Entry

Express Entry is a secure, electronic system, which Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) uses to manage permanent resident applications to Canada for skilled immigrants.

  • Points are given based on factors including skills, age, education, language skills, and work experience abroad and/or in Canada
  • Candidates create an Express Entry profile and are selected at regular intervals for application for permanent via an Invitation to Apply (ITA) by IRCC
  • Must meet minimum requirements under the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW), Federal Skilled Trade (FST), Canadian Experience Class (CEC) in some cases) categories, with or without a job offer
  • Requires one year of continuous work experience in NOC 0, A, B categories or skilled trade (non-continuous for Canadian experience)
  • Qualifying job offer can add points, but not mandatory
  • Can apply for Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) at the same time for additional points
  • Dual intent is allowed if the Temporary Foreign Worker wishes to apply for PR through EE
  • Quebec work experience counts, but the applicant cannot intend to live in Quebec. For immigration to Quebec, a Quebec Certificate of Selection (CSQ) must be obtained.
  • An Invitation to Apply (ITA) does not guarantee PR
  • Once an ITA is received, the PR application must be submitted within 90 days
  • Processing time is about six (6) months from submission of PR application
  • Misrepresentation in the application renders applicant inadmissible and subject to a 5-year ban to make future applications

Start planning your temporary or permanent immigration to Canada by booking your initial consultation with our immigration professionals today!
Start your initial consultation by kindly filling out the Assessment Form. We will get back to you shortly with availability for your appointment.

Work Permits

Requirements for Business Visa H-1B, B-1,B-2,TN/TD (United States)

If you want to work in Canada, you will need to obtain a work permit. However, in some cases, you may be eligible to work without a work permit and enter as a visitor authorized to conduct certain activities that are exempt from a work permit. Some of the work permit-exempt situations are:

  • Academic examiners and evaluators
  • Athletes and coaches competing in Canada
  • Aviation accident or incident investigators
  • Clergy
  • Crew members
  • Emergency service providers
  • Foreign government officers
  • Healthcare students
  • Judges
  • Military personnel
  • Performing artists
  • Business visitors
  • Public speakers (up to 5 days)
  • Students working on/off campus up to a certain number of hours per week

You must be able to demonstrate, with proper supporting documentation, that you are exempt from obtaining a work permit. Contact us today to see if you are eligible.

Start your initial consultation by filling out the Assessment Form. We will get back to you shortly with availability for your appointment.

Start Up Visa

Start-up Visa Program

Gather Required Documentation Gather and prepare the following required documents before your visa interview:

The Start-up Visa Program is available for entrepreneurs who want to immigrate to Canada, where they seek to utilize their skills to generate and support innovative business opportunities. They will need to also create jobs for Canadians, and must be able to demonstrate that their business can compete on a global scale.
There are significant benefits to starting a business in Canada: with a strong economy, high quality of life, low taxes, and low business costs, Canada is a great destination to expand an existing business internationally, as well as establishing a new business for global opportunity.

If you are business personnel and wish to start a business in Canada, contact us so that we can guide you as to how you can start-up a company in Canada.

Start your initial consultation by filling out the Assessment Form. We will get back to you shortly with availability for your appointment.

Intra Company Transfers

Intra-Company Transfers

Qualified intra-company transferees will be issued a work permit that is exempt from the LMIA. This LMIA-exempt work permit category allows international companies to transfer their employees to their Canadian entity in order to improve management efficiencies, expansion in Canada, and increase competition in the overseas markets. These work permits are available to individuals who are managers, executives, and specialized knowledge workers employed with an international company, with minimum one year of continuous work experience with the company from outside of Canada within the last three years and are being transferred to Canada in a similar position, including for a start-up operation.

If you are an executive, a manager, or a specialized knowledge worker looking to transfer from your company overseas to a Canadian branch or affiliate, and have at least one year’s work experience with your company in the last three years, then you may be eligible to apply for a work permit as an intra-company transferee.
Start your initial consultation by filling out the Assessment Form. We will get back to you shortly with availability for your appointment.

Why choose us

Canada has a lot of great opportunities waiting for everyone. Immigration can be a challenge especially when Canadian Immigration Laws are changing, hundreds of occupation and multiple options to select from. Likewise, investors are also faced with the challenge of Legitimacy and Legality of business to start or buy an existing business especially with strong regulatory requirements in Canada. Our team of experts (I.C.C.R.C., C.P.A, Lawyer, Other) with combined experience of more than 10 years will make your Immigration or Business Investments a hassle-free process.